Sunday, November 22, 2009

2009 American Music Awards


Drama is Rihanna's middle name!

Only she can get away with this black and white laser-cut rose print Marchesa dress paired with white heels.

When I first saw this dress, I thought who could pulled this off without looking like a costume? I don't love the dress but I give her points for keeping us entertain.



I have to admit on anyone else I would hate this dress but I love Alicia Keys to no end and she looks fabulous in this electric blue print crystal Armani Prive dress paired with t-straps sandals.



Mary J. Blige was a little demure for the event. She looks elegant in this black knotted Giambattista Valli draped dress but the fit is not working for me. I do love her "Kandi"( from RHOA) hair.



Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman
looks great together. Nicole surprise me in this gorgeous tiered sheer panel Balenciaga dress.



Carrie Underwood is keeping the shine alive in this adorable metallic one-shouldered Theia dress paired with amazing gold strappy sandals.



Fergie looks sensational in this black zipper studded Armani Prive dress.

I have to admit that I think The Black Eyed Peas music is pure garbage. I am from the old school and I am use to talented groups like En Vogue , Tony Toni Tone, Jamiroquai and The Brand New Heavies. I guess it's about the money and not talent.

Paula Abdul shocked the hell out of me looking this stunning in this black embroidered mermaid dress. Everything was on point from her curly locks to flawless make-up.


Shakira is pure sunshine in this yellow cut-out Versace dress paired with metallic Versace platform heels.



I am just so happy that Leona Lewis is not wearing a corset, I don't know what to do! She looks wonderful in this black leather bubbled strapless dress.



Selena Gomez is just sparkling in this sequined Talbot Runhof mini dress. I am not a fan of black strappy sandals with this dress though.



Toni Braxton is still holding on in this black sexy cut-out high split dress.



Kelly Clarkson
is one of the few talented singers out there right now and it pains me that she continues to miss the mark on the red carpet.

She looks like a fifty year old woman from Iowa in this hideous old lady sequined dress.

2 comments:

ryder said...

rhianna has some fashion mistaked lately

sheryl said...

from this angle, it doesn't look as though, but leona lewis is def. wearing another corset on her vivienne westwood dress... check out other websites and you'll see... i don't know what she's trying to achieve with those, maybe there is a good reason behind her wearing them all the time...